Welcome to Coach Bag @ SG!

Hi! I’m Joel, currently studying in Arizona, USA. I’m a Singaporean and I have been helping my friends and relatives back home to buy Coach Bags! Due to the popular demand and positive feedback, I’ve decided to set up this blog to help buy bags for the other Coach Lovers in Singapore!

My website is quite different from others who do sprees. Basically, you can order anything you like from the Coach website and then I will go down to the store to buy it for you and then mail it back to Singapore using USPS Priority Mail International(http://www.usps.com/). That means you don’t have to wait for a minimum order before I will place your order and that also means that you will get your Coach Bag in about 2-3 weeks time, delivered right to your door-step! You can also easily track your mail using the tracking system and be assured of your parcel by the insurance policy of the Mail company.

I do not earn a lot from doing this, just some pocket money. I only charge a handling fee on your purchases and then what you see on the website is the price you will pay, and of course you have to add in the sales tax and postage fee.

For more information on how to place your orders, please refer to the right! To check out the items, scroll down to the bottom and click on the picture to bring you to the link. If you have any enquiries, please feel free to email me at coachbagsg@gmail.com

*As of Sept 11 2008, to mark the 7th Anniversary for 911, all old customers with repeated orders will receive a 10% discount off the handling fee!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Back!!!

I'm so sorry to all who have emailed me and was waiting for my replies. I have been very busy with school stuff eversince I came back.

But I have replied all my customers and I will be back to my business as usual. Your emails should receive replies within 48hours (due to time difference) and upon confirmation of orders, you will receive your orders in 14 days time.

Anyway I make a trip to Coach during my home trip and I realized the price in Singapore is so high..it's super not worth it to buy in Singapore. I bought a bag at USD345 and it's priced at S$899 and although they were having sales but it's still cost around 700 bucks after the discount. The wristlets and wallets also cost so much more!

Anyway US dollar has dropped so I'm sure most of you will be glad. Exchange rate is about 1.45 now. Oh and there are new items available on Coach Website!! Will update my blog soon. :)

No comments: