Welcome to Coach Bag @ SG!

Hi! I’m Joel, currently studying in Arizona, USA. I’m a Singaporean and I have been helping my friends and relatives back home to buy Coach Bags! Due to the popular demand and positive feedback, I’ve decided to set up this blog to help buy bags for the other Coach Lovers in Singapore!

My website is quite different from others who do sprees. Basically, you can order anything you like from the Coach website and then I will go down to the store to buy it for you and then mail it back to Singapore using USPS Priority Mail International(http://www.usps.com/). That means you don’t have to wait for a minimum order before I will place your order and that also means that you will get your Coach Bag in about 2-3 weeks time, delivered right to your door-step! You can also easily track your mail using the tracking system and be assured of your parcel by the insurance policy of the Mail company.

I do not earn a lot from doing this, just some pocket money. I only charge a handling fee on your purchases and then what you see on the website is the price you will pay, and of course you have to add in the sales tax and postage fee.

For more information on how to place your orders, please refer to the right! To check out the items, scroll down to the bottom and click on the picture to bring you to the link. If you have any enquiries, please feel free to email me at coachbagsg@gmail.com

*As of Sept 11 2008, to mark the 7th Anniversary for 911, all old customers with repeated orders will receive a 10% discount off the handling fee!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring break!!!

Dear customers, I have just booked my ticket back to Singapore! Miss home so much.

From now till my luggage is full, I will be taking in orders for Coach Bags and instead of shipping via USPS, I will deliver to you via meet-up from 9 Mar onwards.

You will place your orders and after I have confirmed it, you will have to make the first payment which is the price of the item/s including tax. You will only need to make the second payment (which is the handling fee and USD5 for shipping) when the bag is delivered to you via meet-up. This way you will save on the expensive shipping charges.

Returned customers (please remind me) will get an extra 10% off the handling fee!!! So do grab this opportunity and place your orders fast! I will close once I received enough orders.

No comments: